[meteorite-list] Printable Photographic Reference Scale (Ad)

From: rexscates at comcast.net <rexscates_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:13:21 +0000 (UTC)

If you want to do the same thing as the ruler but want something "more photogenic" I make 1/2" and 1" scale cubes that have Metric and English hash marks showing size. They have been used for a variety of purposes for people who need a photographic scale to add to there photo shot.
http://scaleobjects.com/

? Rex Scates

Scaleobjects.com (Photo Cubes and Scale Cubes used in Photography to show size)
Almostforeverjewelry.com (Tungsten carbide jewelry, much of it designed by me at prices lower than anyone else, specializing in Fire Opal)

?

Message: 10