[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay listings ending in hours Libyan Desert Glass EGG, CARVED METEORITE FLOWER, NWA Sphere, TAZA, Odessa, Gao, Canyon Diablo, and Moldavite Earrings

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:08:36 -0700

Hi all on the meteorite list,
I have some really cool stuff up on ebay that is ending soon, and I
just thought I would let you guys know.

I am also selling my Burning Man Ticket, since I can't afford to go
this year, so if anyone needs one of those, I know off topic, but I
just thought I would
put the word out.

I have a really cool NWA 869 Carved FLOWER! It is really nice, and so
far it only has one bid, and that bid was wholesale cost, so that one
is a good deal right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stone-Meteorite-CARVED-Flower-NWA-869-Crystal-Sculpture-/250868483055?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a68ed43ef

I have a lot of other really really cool things, like, a Libyan Desert
Glass EGG, an NWA Sphere, a TAZA, an Odessa, a Gao, a Canyon Diablo,
and Moldavite Earrings!

Everything can be seen here:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A16%257C66%253A3%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=1&_sc=1

I hope you can all find something that you like.
There is some really cool stuff there.
Take Care,
Leigh Anne