[meteorite-list] Perseids - clouds tonight

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 20:43:17 -0600

List,
Went out about 9 last night to watch the Perseids. Got to see some
fantastic orange colored very fast meteors go over. We only had a few
clouds but nothing to obscure viewing. Then came the moon. Once it
was almost south of us, that was it for the shower. I was all stoked
to go out tonight to watch again, and I will but we have a lot more
clouds tonight. If something show up tonight through the clouds, it
will be something. Anyway, Perseids this year are quite a show, or at
least last night they were.

Mike