[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ FRIDAYS

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
Today is POP QUIZ FRIDAYS
?
I like to stay current with events and today's pop?quiz will be centered around building blocks of DNA found in meteorites.
?
The 10th Lister to email me with the correct answer off the List will win a 131mg NWA 1836 fragment that came?from Steve K Arnold collection.
?
Question
?
Outside of the 9 Antarctica meteorites that the NASA scientist team?found to have?building blocks of DNA, please tell me one other meteorite that was used?from this?experiment that's outside of the Antarctica group.
?
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633