[meteorite-list] Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found inMeteorite......

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:28:34 -0700

http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com/msg84209
.html

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Shawn
Alan
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:22 AM
To: meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com
Subject: [meteorite-list] Structures of Skeletal Muscle Fibers Found
inMeteorite......

Hello Listers

I was doing some researching and came across this link and not sure if
its been listed but I find this to be interesting and also mmmmmm to be
weird science. At any rate, NASA must be excited about this and I guess
anything is possible these days, Tagish Lake has opals in them, lets see
if we can find the fountain of youth next.

Here is the abstract down below

Abstract
Structures of skeletal muscle fibers are found in three micrographs,
which were imaged by Tom Phillips from a thin section cut out of Martian
meteorite NWA 998. The morphology, organization, and context of the
structures indicate they were the structures of muscle fibers. The
micrographs show no cracks for the structures to move from outside the
meteorite to their present locations. Therefore, the muscle fiber
structures should be indigenous to meteorite NWA 998. The structures of
muscle fibers are found in the meteorite possibly because the parent
rock of the meteorite solidified around the fossilized muscle fibers on
Mars.

http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2011/06/structures-of-skeletal-muscle-f
ibers.html

Shawn Alan