[meteorite-list] Last Call for Sale Prices! (ad)

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:01:07 -0600

Team Meteorite:

The first sale I've offered on my book "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites" and/or my "The 2011 Global Meteorite Price Report" have
been very popular with many sales since Friday to list members. Thank
you!

A reminder....

Until Midnight Sunday i.e. TODAY, I am offering my FIRST EVER SPECIAL
OFFER on my
book "The Art of Collecting Meteorites."

FYI - There are only about eighty (now seventy-five) copies left to
sell before it
goes out of print in hard copy.

Buy one now and I will include FREE my "2011 Global Meteorite Price
Report", a $15 value.

Or, if you already have the book but just want the report, I'll take
33% off the price until Sunday midnight. Just deposit $10 in my Paypal
account Marsrox at gmail.com and one will be emailed to you as a pdf
attachment.

Here is the website for the book:

www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com

And here is a link to a past ebay offer on the meteorite price report
(do not try to purchase it from this link!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220807192439&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

I am in Costa Rica but my dear mother will be mailing "sold" books
Monday (tomorrow) from Fort Myers, Florida.

>From Nine Degrees North...

Kevin Kichinka