[meteorite-list] Mercury Meteorites - the short list

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 15:55:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Doug,

You can add Mike Zolensky to the list. He drives a Saturn too.
(or did just a few years ago).

Maybe Saturn should have made a deal with NASA, and they would still be in
business now!

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 8/6/2011 1:08:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time,