[meteorite-list] Ad - Carbonado Impact Diamonds, Suizhou, Long Island, Saratov, Impactites (shattercones, breccias), and more!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 14:37:55 -0400

Hi Listees and Collectors,

I have acquired a small lot of rare carbonado impact diamonds. These
come from the deposit in Brazil and it is thought that these diamonds
originate from a 2.8 billion-year-old impact. A large asteroid
slammed into the Earth when South America and Brazil were still united
as one continent. There are matching deposits of these diamonds in
Brazil and Africa from when these landmasses were joined. This type of black
carbonado diamond has odd properties and a strange appearance compared
to the more familiar type of gem diamonds.

I have never offered these for sale in the past and the only one I had
was a large specimen in my personal collection. Now is your chance to
own one of the most exotic and unusual forms on diamond on Earth without
breaking the bank on a large specimen. See the link below for more
details, photos, and ordering. Don't forget to use coupon code
"metlist" for 20% off your purchase.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/carbonado-black-diamond-ancient-impact-artifact

I also have new micromounts of :

Suizhou (L6, China, Witnessed Fall 1986)

Saratov (L4 Russia, Witnessed Fall 1918)

Long Island (L6 Kansas, Find 1891)

Introductory price on those are $5 each with free shipping. These 3
new specimens are not listed on the website yet, so contact me via
email to order those - meteoritemike at gmail.com

All recent offerings -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

Best regards and thanks for looking!

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com