[meteorite-list] Periodicity of Extinctions

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:17:58 -0700 (PDT)

My last comment on this ongoing non-sense. The radio program Coast to Coast AM is a much better venue for it.

Unlike you, I am not obsessed with my colleagues. I know them too well! :)

Morrison's article you cite was publish more than 14 years ago. I'd be very interested if anyone can see a 26my periodicity in that plot. I can't

The second plot you cite is older still, 1984.

Science moves forward with time as we learn more.

I stand by my statements that there is no Nemesis or periodicity.

?
--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography