[meteorite-list] Long awaited Vesta Image link!

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:12:25 -0400

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/dawn/multimedia/pia14317.html

Jaw dropping ... how many more times in our lifetimes will be see a
large solar system object like this (maybe only Ceres, Pluto and
Charon, if all goes well)

Kindest wishes
Doug

PS can anyone tell me the name of that movie which had a male southern
US narrator telling a story, can't remember if it was a Bonnie and
Clyde type, perhaps bootlegging movie set a few decades ago in the
hinterlands, but the narrator spoke of the full moon almost poetically
and compared it to life ... how many times will you see a full moon,
how few they really are; something like that. Its delivery made a
great impression on me I never shook since I saw it with my Dad.