[meteorite-list] 99 Luft-bottles - sitting in my cabinet drawer

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:41:26 -0400

Hi Greg and List,

NWA 4232. I don't recall that one, but that is good to know. :)

Even though we all know that Al-Hagg is an EL, there are still a
couple of dealers who offer it as an aubrite. I knew it wasn't an
aubrite the minute I acquired my first slice. That slice had a big
lonely chondrule smack in the middle of the matrix. I'd like to see
the someone reconcile that chondrule with an aubrite classification.
:)

I guess one of these days, the Met Bull will be corrected to reflect
the EL classification.

Best regards,

MikeG

Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com