[meteorite-list] Real or not real.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:00:35 -0700 (PDT)

It is obvious that Shirokovsky was faked (man-made) in order to defraud the
collecting community. The weight and dimensions were perfect for being created
in a crucible. I remember when they announced it and everybody's faces inn
posted images were obscured by frogman suits or they were looking the other way.

I never touched any of this stuff. It smelt like fraud from the beginning to me.
The first pieces even had bar-coded labels on them, ready for distribution. I
wonder if anything happened to these scam artists?

Adam