[meteorite-list] AD - Finally some new stuff!

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:00:50 EDT

Hello,

The MetList is very quiet today!
Well, maybe I'll wake up a few of you.

I finally got it done in between interruptions and problems, and here is a
first installment of all the pieces I want to add to the Meteorites-Irons
and the Meteorites-Stones pages. You will find on the Iron page a very rare
little part slice of Goose Lake, the real thing not shale, a nice assortment
of Esquel slices, some Imilac and Estherville (those are getting scarce!),
and a whole bunch of Mundrabillas. On the Stones page you will find another
rare one: Leighlinbridge!, a few more slices of Bencubbin (that one too is
getting scarce) and a great choice of Holbrook directly from the lucky guy who
found them. And some Pultusk, not particularly rare, but not often seen as
slices. And there will be more as soon as I can. Enjoy!!
And while I was at it, I also did a quick update on the Jewelry page.
Also, just in case you have not seen it yet, or lost the link, I posted on
my News page a link to the rebuttal to the ugly article published by the New
York Times a couple weeks ago, a great example of a reporter not doing his
job!.

Any questions? Just ask!

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/