[meteorite-list] Monthly Website Updates are now up! Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 00:19:00 -0500

Hi List. My monthly updates to my website are now finished and put up. The
"A Flash from the Past Photo of the Month" is of the 1966 Greatest Meteor
Shower in human history.
The "Black Hole Mystery Video of the Month" is up! I can't tell you about it
because then it would not be a mystery! Guarantee you will find it very
interesting.
Last...my
"Image of the Month 1" is a beautiful photo of the Planet Mercury from the
space probe Messenger taken in March of this year. "Image of the Month 2" is
a beautiful picture and angle of the Willamette Meteorite. Click the images
to read about them.
My "Time Out" page as some new games to challenge your self...a baseball
game and air hockey game! Just click or copy n paste my Website link below.
Enjoy.

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html
IMCA #0960