[meteorite-list] Allende parent body?

From: Mark's Meteorites <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 02:13:58 +0100

*shameless plug*

I've just added an article on Tunguska to my site:

http://historicfalls.com/2011/04/15/tunguska/

I know it's a slight cheat, not actually being an actual witnessed fall, but hey... What's the current thinking on the status of the impactor? Comet or Asteroid?

It goes without saying that IMHO, ET's zapping us from 61 Cygni is not the likeliest answer...!

Marko