[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday Mifflin, 1yr. almost to the minute

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

I just want to remind everyone what happened exactly one year ago tonight(10:05pm)CST.
   I have many great lasting memories from that hunt (the entire experience). I met many of the people I idolize in this community, not only did I meet them, I got to hunt with most of them.
  I who could forget, my 2 sons (Josh 14yrs, Joey 13yrs) being with me when I found the 332 gram "monster". Then my sons and wife met THE Steve Arnold. He and Geoff even invited us 4 out to eat with them one night, but unfortunately we had already left the area.
  I am going to go back next week sometime, if anyone will be in the area or interested in meeting up for a sort couple day hunt, call or email me and we can meet up 815-503-1832.
   I also want to thank "The All-Stars group" for accepting me into their tight knit group, it was a dream come true, can't wait until the next one we are all hunting together, maybe we will be a little more successful.
Some of the guys I want to thank for helping me out and working together to find space rocks are: Tim Heitz, Larry Atkins, Sonny Clary, Karl Ashton, Reuben Garcia, Rob Wesel, Stan Walls, Mike Bandli, Jason Phillips, Greg Hupe, Michael Cottingham, Eric Whichman, Mark Hirsch, Keith Wandry, and more, I know I left others out, too many all stars to list them all.
A Big Thanks to all of you guys who were there to help out a "fresh fall newbie"

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner