[meteorite-list] [AD] Some lovely aesthetic and rare specimens!

From: Mark's Meteorites <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:42:17 +0100

Evening all,

As I continue to try to whittle down my collection to make way for new historics, I've listed some of my nicer specimens for sale on eBay.

A beautiful NWA 801 CR2 with great metal halos. The impossibly rare Mulga South from Western Australia. Some very attractive low-petrologic class NWAs, the rare Zacatecas (1969), and a 7.9g end cut of NWA 2918 - the ONLY non-Antarctice CO3.0 other than Colony!

Ysleta and Guanaco irons, NWA 4558 with a HUGE chondrule/inclusion, and an end cut of Dhofar 1290 which has everything! Many others!

Some with fixed starting prices, many starting at ?0.99.

Please have a look!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/duineuk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Mark

Web: http://historicfalls.com