[meteorite-list] "Black-Market Trinkets From Space" April 5, 2011

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:51:24 +0200

Anyway, I would certainly agree to Geoff Notkin, who wrote: "even the edited version helps get the point across", regarding Daryll Pitt?s letter to the NYT. Thanks, Daryll!

This is important! You most certainly can?t circumvent or obviate editing, but it is good to have a good argument made available to the public, who can then put it into some more subtle perspective for themselves.

Anne has done a very sophisticated job with her rebuttal, but don?t expect to have that printed by the NYT. This great rebuttal will take effect in a more profound sense elsewhere, I?m sure.

Best,
Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------