[meteorite-list] Fwd: "Black-Market Trinkets From Space" April 5, 2011

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 01:27:01 -0400

The "Letter to the Editor" referred to was, of course, edited. It was also written prior to the receipt of emails from Drs. Agee and Harvey in which they disavowed the use of their quotes. The New York Times is my local paper and the publication of this article has been terribly embarrassing.

This was the the letter I hoped they would publish....

Begin forwarded message: