[meteorite-list] NYT rebuttal letter soaring world wide

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:26:27 EDT

Thank you, thank you everybody!

Just too many emails to answer each and everyone of you individually, but
thank you anyway.
I am glad you liked my response, and thank you also for spreading the news
and the link around, I hope that every person who read the NewYork Times
article will also read my response.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 4/11/2011 9:51:26 AM Mountain Daylight Time,