[meteorite-list] AD: 1.5 kilos of the famous "MendotaWrong" very beautiful

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 06:38:52 -0700 (PDT)

If somebody is interested, I will cut the price in half for today only, I will let the 1.5 kilo lot of complete stones go for only $300. That is only 20 cents per gram, the lowest this stuff sells for is a buck a gram and Ive seen it go for over 3.
So the first one to contact me off list will get these for only $300/1.5 kilo lot. This if full of very nice stones.

you can see what this material looks like here:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/Setofstones1.htm
http://illinoismeteorites.com/setofstones2.htm
http://illinoismeteorites.com/setofstones3.htm

Best Wishes,