[meteorite-list] How do you pronounce...

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:27:52 +1000

Hi Paul,

The second one is right for Huckitta. (Huck-i-tuh) Actually I have found
that if you use Google Translate you will get a "close approximation" for
most of the Aussie names. It can actually pull off Millbillillie believe it
or not! ;-)

Just type the name in the first box, select the native language and hit the
speaker icon.

http://translate.google.com/

Cheers,

Jeff