[meteorite-list] Rebuttal to NY Times article

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:32:35 EDT

Hello Everybody,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
I finally got a response from Dr Harvey, and I was able to finish my
response to the NewYork Times article. It has just been posted on the IMCA
website, here is the link: _http://imca.cc/insights/2011/IMCA-Insights04.htm_
(http://imca.cc/insights/2011/IMCA-Insights04.htm)
It will show up on Meteorites-Times as soon as Paul finds a moment to post
it. And the Editor of Astronomy Magazine has accepted to post it on their
website, and later print it in the magazine, and I am very thankful for that.
Feel free to link your websites/forums/blogs to it. Now that it is done I
would hope that a lot of people will read it (all the people who read the NY
Times!!)

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com