[meteorite-list] OT -Oil reserves, the reality

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:37:44 -0700 (PDT)

I can't reply on list because I'd be a hypocrite - I guess MikeG doesn't have a
car.?

And per his earlier post,?if he wasn't to sit on a fortune instead of using it
to keep his portfolio (or in this case - keep America the world leader), then so
be it.? He doesn't understand the time value of money or economics.? He can bury
his talents, but you and I can use them to double or quadruple them...

Have a great weekend! :)
Mark

?