[meteorite-list] AD - Artisan Meteorite Jewelry, Weston Micros, Diablo Crater Sand, "Silver" Diablo Iron, Trinitite, and more.

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:02:33 -0400

Hi List,

I have some *gorgeous* meteorite jewelry available. Note, this is NOT
the usual wire-wrapped stuff you see on eBay that looks like
soccer-mom made it using materials from Michael's Arts and Crafts.
This is the real deal - professionally made jewelry from a master
lapidary artisan. The pendants have a superb cut and polish - my
pitiful photos cannot do them justice. I am so confident in the
quality of this jewelry, that I will offer your money back on it if
you are not satisfied with it when you receive it.

Each pendant comes with a sterling silver chain and findings. You
also get a nice gift box with each necklace set. I only have a
limited amount of these sets, and they are priced very competitively -
especially if you use the "metlist" 20% discount coupon at checkout.

See all of the jewelry here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-jewelry

Pendant #1 (sold) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869-1

Pendant #2 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869-2

Pendant #3 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869-3

Pendant #4 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869-4

Pendant #5 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869

Pendant #6 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-pendant-w-sterling-silver-necklace-hand-made-nwa-869-5

NEW THIS WEEK -

Low-cost Weston micromounts (historical US fall) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/weston--historic-first-witnessed-fall-meteorite-in-america-1807

Shocked crater sand from Canyon Diablo -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo--shocked-coconino-sand-from-meteor-crater

Ground Zero Rocks (from the Trinity site) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/trinity-rocks--rocks-from-ground-zero-historic-first-atomic-test

Big, stable, "silver" patina Canyon Diablo iron meteorite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-big-iron-meteorite-stable-nickel-silver-patina-144g

See all of the newest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Unclassified NWA individuals and bulk lots -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-unclassified

Baltic Amber with insect inclusions -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/copal-amber

Genuine Trinitite (atomite, atom bomb glass) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Don't forget to use coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your
entire order. :)

If you have any problems with checkout or the coupon, email me at -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Best regards and have a great weekend!

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com