[meteorite-list] List of meteorites from Vesta?

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 14:57:21 -0400

The explanation is basically that olivine diogenites are diogenites, at
least that has been the philosophy of nomcom. The term seems to date
from 1991, according to NASA ADS
(http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1991GeCoA..55.1111S).

Classifications evolve, and if somebody cares to make a good case to
nomcom, along with a list of all the group members, I'm sure we'd
consider adopting the term formally.

Jeff