[meteorite-list] Where to see meteorites in New York city?

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 14:39:12 -0700

List,

I am a southern California native, born, bred and raised. I have been
to the east coast once for a Washington, D.C. visit. I have the
opportunity to spend the weekend in New York city in July and I would
like some recommendations on where to see some fantastic meteorite
displays. I think that there is one of the world's greatest at the
Natural History Museum, but I do not know any details. I would
appreciate any specific recommendations on where to go, i.e. name of
institution and address if you have them, and any persons I may want
to speak to while there. Thank you in advance.

-Michael