[meteorite-list] BS In The NYT: Black Market Trinkets From Space

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 14:30:36 -0700

Hey Greg, Well, if the NYT article is not insulting enough to everyone
in the meteorite world, the link Dirk posted earlier on his site from
another blogger here:
http://www.minyanville.com/dailyfeed/illegal-meteorite-trade-surges-angering/
Quote: "The problem, of course, is that these treasures of science are
winding up in the hands of collectors, and not actual scientists."

Hmmmm... A well informed blog post written by someone who read the NYT
article and did an Ebay search.

Damn good blogging there I tell you!

Regards,
Eric