[meteorite-list] [OT]Micrphotographs ???

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 22:08:02 -0400

Richard and All,

Here, here to that. However, i started my toasting earlier, without you.

I recently came upon a microphotograph (slide) of Ernst Chladnis (by J. G.
Bradbury) and would like to know if there are any similarities to a
"regular" thin section. And, how are they made?
This may not be a meteorite question--but it sure beats the previous
nonsense.

Thanks.
John
IMCA# 1896