[meteorite-list] New Park Forest House Smasher

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:56:34 -0400

Bill,
According to a post by Martin back in April 24, 2010 under subject; Wisconsin fireball Meteorite fall. it is $15.00- $25.00 per gram with 40 people selling it . today probably less.
No data given for a 2-3 pounder. It is my understanding that it would be worth less per gram the larger the size though. Supposedly Tatauine is the only exception to that rule. I know. Not much help.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax