[meteorite-list] Onlist Offlist and Ethics...was tat

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:15:58 -0700

You're the one making accusations, Elton. You're the one who needs
the notarized documents. It's not "guilty until proven innocent," at
least where I'm from.

As such, it's all still just libel. If you read my last post, I
already covered the issues glanced at in your spectacularly insulting
post.

You're not Mr. Policeman, same as me. If others have had issues with
Steve in the past, it's their job to bring them to light. All you
keep saying is "he has defrauded nameless others."

I'm sorry, but that doesn't count as evidence, and since none of those
people are willing to share, you're just parading an empty flag.

Your last email makes you sound borderline insane. If your first post
didn't get you banned, this one should. I have nothing else to say.

Jason