[meteorite-list] AD: Sales page update/Killer auctions

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:24:08 -0700

Dear List,

I have some auctions ending in 48 hours and there are some STEAL deals as I
look at them now. All but one was started at 99 cents. There is a gorgeous
296 gram Sikhote Alin, my best small Carancas (with crust!), and a bunch of
others. Take a peek if you have a chance. Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/historic-meteorites/m.html

Also, I have finished adding new specimens to my web sales page. Three more
observed falls: Bensour, Bruderheim, and Wuan. You can see them here:

http://www.historicmeteorites.com/HistoricMeteorites/Sales.html

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites