[meteorite-list] AD - Lock of Ms. Ann Hodge's Torso Hair - Lock of Hair Struck by the Famous Meteorite!

From: actionshooting at carolina.rr.com <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:34:21 -0400

What a deal......only a million!!!

--
Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
---- Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike at gmail.com> wrote:
=============
Hi List,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the offering of a one-of-a-kind
meteorite collectible - a lock of Ms. Hodge's body hair that was
struck by the Sylacauga meteorite!  This is without a doubt, the
rarest and most unique hammer stone artifact ever.  Do not miss your
chance to own this piece of meteoritical and medical history!
For more information and photos, see the following link -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sylacauga-rare-lock-of-ann-hodges-torso-hair-struck-by-a-meteorite
Don't forget to use your coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off!  :)
Best regards and have a great weekend,
MikeG
PS - I apologize for the double ad-posting this week, but I thought
this unique collectible was worthy of the attention.
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com