[meteorite-list] Meteorite Densities - Brother Guy

From: ted brattstrom <volcanoted_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha -

This looks like a possible source of information - :-)

Grain densities, Bulk Densities, and Porosity...

Now to find a source of those tiny glass beads!

Cheers - ted

Stony Meteorite Porosities and Densities: A Review of the Data through 2001
D. T. BRITT1 and G. J. CONSOLMAGNO S.J

http://homepage.mac.com/brother_guy/.Public/Meteorite%20Densities.pdf