[meteorite-list] Origins continued Lagrange Points...was NWA 5400 Age & Origin Processes

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

My Bad! I misread the factsheet regarding 3753 Cruithne which isn't a
Trojan by definition...sigh. So the Trojans we are looking at visiting are
those of Jupiter.

BUT if we were looking for left over shards--very very small ones... I assume
this is amongst other places is a candidate for where we might find some.

Thanks Richard it is a real asset to have so many world class experts on the
list to

keep me straight.

Elton