[meteorite-list] Planetary Pairings...some facts, some guesses

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 12:30:04 -0400

Carl Esparza,

Yes, you ask a lot of questions. Your 'questions' are more like statements
you are trying make in order to change history, suggest to others you know
one thing about the big picture or that you know what I do and where or
when. You know nothing about me or my dealings, only what I have stated. If
you don't believe me, that is your problem, get over it! Sit back, LISTEN
and learn. I have nothing further to say to you.

I apologize to the List for my blunt comments here to Carl Esparza. Anybody
who knows me, knows me! Anybody who knows Carl Esparza or his past behavior,
knows him! Like many other people, I will no longer reply to Carl Esparza as
he is a complete waste of time and bandwidth!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection