[meteorite-list] Fwd: [IMCA] Candidates for the 2010 Elections

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:35:10 -0400

Hi,

With apologies for not having paid attention....

I was really disappointed to just learn of Norbert moving on. Norbert
has indeed provided dedicated service to our community. Armed with an
ethical compass, intelligence and sensitivity, I am so grateful,
Norbert, for your ceaseless efforts on our behalf throughout your
tenure.

Most sincerely,

Darryl

NOTE: There is so much agenda-based, sucking-up on this list when it
comes to meting out praise, I would like to be transparent: I have
sold Norbert perhaps three meteorites over the years.

Begin forwarded message: