[meteorite-list] [Announced June 8, 2010] NWA 5400: Earth-Related Meteorite

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:12:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Greg H

I have also spoken to a scientist about NWA 5400 and for the meteorite to be ejected from Earth from the 4 billion Thea event, it would have to make the CRE at 4Ga, if its related to that event. Also, like you said, your not a scientist nor am I, but if you could, it would be great if this scientist could explain the CRE to the List too :) less confusion.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

[meteorite-list] [Announced June 8, 2010] NWA 5400: Earth-Related Meteorite
Greg Hupe gmhupe at htn.net
Wed Sep 29 01:52:25 EDT 2010

Shawn,

For now there are three scenarios which are spelt out between the two
abstracts. While talking with one of the scientists earlier, he pointed out
that it is very hard to make a comment similar to yours in regards to the
CRE age of NWA 5400 and that he would explain it further to me in a way I
can state it to the List. It is not as cut and dry as you put it. I will
have to wait for his call as I am not a scientist and refer to experts when
needed.

Hope this helps with your patience.

Best regards,
Greg