[meteorite-list] AD - New Stuff at KD Meteorites!

From: Keith and Dana Jenkerson <keithandana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:55:36 -0700

Hello, Everyone!

   First, I want to apologize for my accidental blank post the other
day. Got a new phone and hit the wrong button!
   I want to let everyone know that we have some really nice new
additions to our site. Besides that silicated brecciated Campo, we
also have some killer Henbury pieces, a few new individual
Sikhote-Alins, additional Muonionalusta etched slices, and some super
nice Fukang Pallasite Slices.
   We have also added some really awesome looking New Campo
individuals, and a nice, large Admire Pallasite Meteorite Nugget.
Click here to go to our What's New page and check them out!
http://kdmeteorites.com/whatsnew.html

   Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Dana and Keith