[meteorite-list] NWA 6292 (BRA) IS paired to NWA 5400 !

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:02:37 -0700

Hi List. I specifically chose slices of NWA 5400 and NWA 6292 from Greg and
Peter because of the O-anaysis. Highly regarded science has been paired
with the highly regarded reputations of all these gentlemen. The stones
have earned their true IDs by the thorough rigors required, no short-cut
exceptions. (This is not to dimisnish any future 'potential' confirmations
though, since my emphasis is on 'confirmation' by the same
studies.) -Richard Montgomery