[meteorite-list] New radar post - I suspect that y'all are going to want to see this

From: meteoritefinder at yahoo.com <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 04:18:50 -0500

Marc,
Thanks for the great job and all the time you put in on this, not to mention the same on the Ash Creek and Mifflin falls. I guess only time will tell if any stones are recovered from this data, but EVEN if not, that won't be from lack of info from you. At least there is more of a chance now than before, due to you. And it was fun to "see" the excitement and enthusiasm you felt from realizing from the data as it came together that there probably ARE meteorites on the ground there.
I salute your work and although I have been slow to "get around to" contributing to your effort, I'm about to rectify that oversight today.
Please do keep up the good job. I am certain that meteorites, somewhere, someday, WILL be found directly because of your ( and also Rob's ) continuing radar work!
Sincerely,
Robert Woolard