[meteorite-list] Tucson Show Meteorite Auction - call for submissions RSVP

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 17:59:25 -0700

Greetings all,
        As posted earlier, The 2011 Tucson Show will be
Tucson Show: January 29 - February 13, 2011
        The Tucson Meteorite Auction will be Sat, Feb 5th -
All other meteorite events will be Wed 2nd , Thurs 3rd
& Fri 4th.
        I am in the midst of accepting submission of specimens
for the auction at the following commission rates, depending
Upon when the list and JPGs arrive:

Before Oct 15 = 10% of "hammer price"

Oct. 15 through Oct. 31 = 11%

Nov 1 through Nov. 14 = 12%

Nov. 15 through Nov. 30 = 13%

Dec. 1 through Dec. 14 = 14%

Dec. 15 through Dec. 31 = 15%

Jan 1 through Jan 15 = 17%

        Day of auction:

20% 5:30 to 6 PM

25% until 6:30 PM

30% until 7 PM

35% until 7:15 PM

40% after 7:15 PM

        Please send full descriptions and JPGs of your entries directly to
Me. I will confirm (or decline) within 24hrs (far sooner, in most cases)
        Unless you make other arrangements with me, you or a friend should
Deliver the items to the auction by 6:30.
        The auction will be in the same place as 6 of the 8 last years at
the VFW hall on Beverly off Speedway (detailed directions included
In the yet to be posted on line catalog.
        Online advertizing free via the catalog. The sooner you get your
items in, the more exposure they will get and the lower your fee will be.
        I look foreword to seeing your beauties.
        RSPV
        Warm regards, Michael