[meteorite-list] AD: Full Color MHC Magazine Ads + Free Ad Design

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:23:47 -0700

Hi List,

Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine now has over 590 combined print
& digital subscribers plus an additional 1400+ visitors per month to our
website. Reviews so far are great, and everyone it seems loves the
magazine! We've also got over 135 friends on our official Facebook Page
here:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Meteorite-Hunting-Collecting-Magazine/147373358630201
Thank you everyone for your support, participation and interest.

I'm having a HUGE advertising sale for the magazine. To make it even
more exciting I'm making the Inside Front cover and Inside Back Cover of
the magazine available for the first time. (details on the site)
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/promotions/

Contact me off-list to reserve your ad. All those who reserve ads
immediately will receive free creative ad design. (Creative design value
is approximately $400 per full color full page)

There's only 7 days LEFT in September. That means if you subscribe AFTER
midnight September 30th you will NOT receive the Sept. issue as your
first magazine. Your first will then be the November issue. You can
however purchase single back issue copies for $20 each.

SUBSCRIBE to the Print Edition or miss the SEPT issue. Only 7 Days left
to subscribe to receive this months print issue.
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/subscribe/

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
http://www.mhcmagazine.com

P.S. Sneak peek of the Sept issue Cover art soon...