[meteorite-list] AD - Well Over 100 Auctions-Some Ending Today!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

This week, you will notice that I loaded twice as many auctions as normal. Half
of these were started out at just 99 cents with no reserve. These are due to
end this afternoon and many do not have opening bids yet so take a look if you
have a chance. The other half are priced very reasonably and have the make
offer option enabled for those who like to wheel and deal. There are many
pieces that are the last of my inventory or the largest pieces I have
available. This may be the last chance for many to get planetary pieces well in
excess of over a gram for reasonable prices. If they fail to sell within the
30-day window, many will be broken down into more affordable units for
liquidation purposes or placed in an international auction house. There are even
some rare main masses mixed in.

I am attempting to reach my eBay goals this Fall so that I can move onto other
things. I will be clearing items out of my safes and liquidating specimens that
will not become a permanent part of my collection so keep an eye out for very
high quality pieces. Thank you for the affording me the opportunity to advertise
in this forum.

Please take a look if you have time.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185