[meteorite-list] freebies again (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 15:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list. My collection is growing again and I have some extra's I?would like to
give to good homes.Here is what I have:?0.5 gram unclassified impact melt
part-slice,an 11.4 gram unclassified stone slice,a 4.6 gram unclassified stone
slice,a 1.93 gram fragment of NWA 6149 dioginite,a 8.8 gram tektite,also a thick
3.8 gram part-slice of an unclassified stone,also a 4.6 gram slice of etter,and
thats it. 7 freebies wo let go to whoever chimes in first.Also USA only and
shipping is on me.Just give me your address when you do.New freebie winners
highly wanted.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!
http://Chicagometeorites.com/
ebay:Illinoismeteorites