[meteorite-list] Crazies

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:02:22 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it is scary that this guy has access to a very expensive R.O.V.

I had an old man who was terminally ill send me some metal pieces that he
claimed came from a troubled donut-shaped flying saucer that ejected molten
metal over Vashion Island and on a fishing vessel in Washington State. He
claims the only casualties were a dog that was on the boat and the boat itself.
This occurred a week before the Roswell incident. It is funny that the UFO
Hunters show devoted an entire episode to this alleged incident and could not
find the old man or any metal. Supposed a plane transporting some of this
material caught on fire and crashed. I do not normally watch this kind of show
but heard they were covering an incident that was only a few miles from where I
used to live.

Why is it that they never seem to come up with any hard evidence and yet can do
dozens a episodes?

The metal looked like melted aluminum blobs to me. I still have them somewhere
but forgot where I put them when I moved. No scientist was interested in
analyzing them and I was embarrassed to even bring it up but I promised the old
man I would look at them. This is when my curiosity got the best of me.

Best Regards,

Adam