[meteorite-list] Ad - Free Micromounts with Order, Meteorite Top Sites, Holbrook, Gao Stones, more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:16:03 -0400

Hi Collectors and Listees,

For this weekend and for Met-List members only, I am offering a free
micromount of your choice with every order. Orders $50 or over will
receive 2 free micromounts, and orders $100 and over will receive 4
free micromounts. This offer is good on all non-planetary micros in
my store inventory. Contact me via email to get the freebies after
you order.

And don't forget to use coupon code "metlist" at checkout to get 20%
off your entire order in addition to the free micros!

New and recent highlights -

Some of these new Holbrook fragments have fusion crust on them. The
photo on the website is of the smallest fragment available. So right
now the ones that are available are much larger.

Holbrook - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/holbrook-lll6-classic-witnessed-hammer-fall-arizona-1912

I have a fresh Gao Guenie stone that has been cut in half and the
inside matrix is polished. This stone consists of two matching halves
that fit neatly back together. The outside of each half is covered in
fresh black fusion crust (not weathered crust like later Gao finds)
and the inside is loaded with glittering metal fleck. These would
also be ideal for jewelry making.

Gao Split Stone -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/gao-guenie-witnessed-hammer-fall-1960-fresh-halved-stone-626g

Micromounts of Ash Creek (Texas 2009 Hammer Fall) are available -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/ash-creek--famous-witnessed-hammer-fall-west-texas-2009

2 big pieces of rare L/LL5 chondrite on sale -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6287-rare-lll5-transitionary-chondrite-big-29g-crusted-endcut

L/LL5 #2 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6287--rare-lll5-transitionary-chondrite--big-12g-slice

And lastly, these are very nice, large, and heavy Indochinite
tektites. AAA-grade. Very little or no chips. Perfect biscuit and
teardrop shapes - most weigh over 50g. I only have a limited quantity
of these.

AAA-grade Indochinites -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/indochinite-huge-biscuit-and-teardrop-forms-very-nice

The Meteorite Top List now has 20 member sites and it's continuing to
grow. Add your meteorite-related website to increase your traffic and
sales for FREE! - http://meteorite.gotop100.com/

Meteorite-Sites Page Rank Report -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-website-page-rank-traffic-report--for-webmasters

Have a sick or rusting meteorite? I can help you fix that -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/iron-meteorite-rust-and-corrosion-repair-pat-mulvany-process-works

Need a meteorite windowed or cut? -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-cutting-services-i-cut-your-meteorite

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com