[meteorite-list] Reining Queen of Meteorites

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:24:47 -0700

Hello everyone,

It's been kind of slow around here so I thought I'd share this interview with Monica Grady that I found as I was searching for more information on Venusian meteorites. This interview was done back in November 2006. She speaks of Lunar, Martian meteorites as well as the Stardust mission and even the KT boundary. Some of this might be old hat to most on the list but might be interesting to the newer members here. Nonetheless, this is still pretty good reading material.

http://www.astrobio.net/interview/2136/seeking-out-meteorites

Carl2