[meteorite-list] Prof Davies, Aliens, Hillary Clinton and Laurence Rockefeller

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:13:29 -0700

Hi all,

I just received my copy of ?The Eerie Silence ? Reviewing Our Search
For Alien Intelligence? from my friend and world renown scientist Paul
Davies. Paul is a very well respected authority on the subject and all
round nice guy ? whom I met last year when he joined us on a local
meteorite hunt.

Today while viewing Paul?s videos via YouTube I stumbled across this
one that surprised me a little. It seems that even Hillary Clinton and
Laurence Rockefeller are fans of Professor Davies work! I don?t know,
I guess I never really thought that high ranking officials of our
government might actually look up into the night sky and ponder the
same things as us.

see video here http://www.mr-meteorite.net/theeeriesilence.htm

Plus if you were Paul would you find time to hunt meteorites with me
and skip dinner with a Clinton or a Rockefeller? (not that the two
events were scheduled at the same time ? they weren?t)

I guess I also can?t help but wonder what they know that we don?t?.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia