[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:41:55 -0400

Hi Count,

Your resume is reminds of me of the Dos Equis "most interesting man in
the world". I think you have him beat across the board. I've never
seen such an eclectic range of interests, all of which mastered to a
great degree. And you can now add "meteorite hunter" of the record
Nevada chondrite find to that impressive list. May your journeys last
for decades more and involve many new diversions. :)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com